DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Admin Issues

Topic: Dafc.net
1. Author:  Fethiyespar        
Date: Sun 4th Dec 2022. 10:20

The last 24 hours Dafc.net app has been inaccessible on my Android phone. I got a message on my screen telling me that the app had a bug that had to be fixed before the app would work. App came back on this morning and is now working fine, anyone know what the problem was. Thanks.

2. Author:  Milos Drizzle        
Date: Sun 4th Dec 2022. 16:54

That sounds a bit fishy! The app hasn’t been updated in a couple of weeks, and I have never heard of anything like that happening before.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

This is my signature

3. Author:  Fethiyespar        
Date: Mon 5th Dec 2022. 09:24

Milos Drizzle, Sun 4 Dec 16:54

That sounds a bit fishy! The app hasn’t been updated in a couple of weeks, and I have never heard of anything like that happening before.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Forgot to say, I live in Turkey 🇹🇷 but this is the first time in 10 years that this has happened to the app.

4. Author:  widtink        
Date: Mon 5th Dec 2022. 12:59

I`ve was on the app and website as well as the admin sites yesterday with no issues.

Admin

5. Author:  Stanza        
Date: Sun 11th Dec 2022. 15:37

No problems using the app in Spain for the last fortnight.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 7000 firms: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[

6. Author:  KAPP-Par        
Date: Wed 21st Dec 2022. 10:54

I have the latest iOS version (16.2) and have downloaded the latest version of .net from the App Store (3.15) and it crashes immediately as soon as l try to open it. Any help would be much appreciated thanks

7. Author:  KAPP-Par        
Date: Wed 21st Dec 2022. 10:54

I have the latest iOS version (16.2) and have downloaded the latest version of .net from the App Store (3.15) and it crashes immediately as soon as l try to open it. Any help would be much appreciated thanks

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -