DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Betting

Topic: Queen of the South reserves
1. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Tue 1st Oct 2019. 13:26

I meant to put this up a few weeks ago so hopefully haven't missed the boat. I've been backing against them constantly so far this season. If you try and find a price for their opponent on a Sunday as soon as the prices are released you can get a good price.Yesterday I got St Mirren ht/ft at evens-they were 3 up after 10 mins and won 6-0. I've backed their opponents on the handicap regularly too(won every time)The price is usually gone by kick off time and has retracted massively but it's worth keeping an eye on. The prices may be harder to come by as the bookies wise up.

Last season in the league they played 17 won 0 drew 2 and lost 15 scoring just 6 goals and conceding 49

So far this season they have lost every game 4-1, 6-0 , 3-1, 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0

A word of caution-their next game is against Morton who were the last team they beat(1-0, 28 games ago) but depending on price I will be backing Morton.

Worth keeping an eye on through the season though

2. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Tue 1st Oct 2019. 18:42

Thanks mate - good Intel!

3. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Sun 6th Oct 2019. 19:08

Morton currently 11/10 for HT/FT tomorrow(bet 365)and 6/5 for -1 on Skybet-will probably opt for the handicap

4. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Mon 7th Oct 2019. 10:47

Have skybet removed the market? Betfair have other reserve games up but not this one too.

5. Author:  Playup_Pompey        
Date: Mon 7th Oct 2019. 13:34

clearly took a pounding into 1/2 ht/FT

6. Author:  Playup_Pompey        
Date: Mon 7th Oct 2019. 14:47

2-2 HT after Morton 2up

7. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Mon 7th Oct 2019. 15:45

2-2 after Morton going 2 up:) Guaranteed to happen after I put it up about 4 weeks late!

The price takes a pounding every week.Could that help the exchange players turn over a free profit every week? not an expert in that area

I'll be sticking with it-they went the whole of last season without winning.They've got a run of fixtures I would be confident of them losing until they play Morton again.

8. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Mon 7th Oct 2019. 17:44

Game wasnt on the exchange when I looked either although I didnt check Smarkets or Betdaq.

9. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Tue 22nd Oct 2019. 13:01

Cup game on yesterday when they were away at Killie and they drew 1-1. I missed it. Next league game appears to be 4th November against Ross County.

10. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Mon 4th Nov 2019. 15:48

The exact opposite happened this week. Ross County were 1/2 to beat them yesterday. I had a small investment on HT/FT at 7/5-didn't go wild as I was conscious QOTS were at home and playing the team second bottom.By kick off time Ross County had drifted out to 10/11.The HT/FT came in and Ross County ended up winning 3-0.

11. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Sun 10th Nov 2019. 10:20

Away at Motherwell tomorrow. The Well currently sit 6th in the league with a record of W2 D2 L2.

The 2 defeats were away at Dundee United and Ross County who are currently 3rd and 4th in the table. Their other away game was a victory away at Killie who are 8th.

At home the Well haven't been beaten with a win and two draws. The draws were ok draws with Hamilton (2nd) and St Mirren (7th). The win was against Morton (5th).

Well's form against better sides than QoS looks reasonable enough to take something from them so I'm looking at having a play this week.

Does anyone know when they price the markets up for the reserve games? Had a look on a few sites including OddsChecker but no joy finding it.

12. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Sun 10th Nov 2019. 15:06

Priced up now on bet365 mate.Motherwell 1/8 though-will keep my eye on it.You can currently get 8/13 for HT/FT.Will try and find a handicap price later

13. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Sun 10th Nov 2019. 21:16

Thanks buddy. My account with them is gubbed so I'll have to try elsewhere!

14. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Mon 11th Nov 2019. 15:12

I got -2 at 13/10 in play did you manage to find it elsewhere? Skybet usually have them priced up on a Sunday night.3-0 to Motherwell just now so looking good.

15. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Mon 11th Nov 2019. 16:21

No after doing all that I completely forgot about it 😂 absolute eejit.

Glad you got on though!

16. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Mon 11th Nov 2019. 16:22

4 0 good result for you!

17. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Mon 25th Nov 2019. 14:07

I looked yesterday and Hamilton were 2/7 and 5/6 HT/FT.By kick off time Hamilton were 1/20-must be a few folk clocked onto it now.Hamilton 1 up after 5 minutes

18. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Mon 25th Nov 2019. 15:56

Pumped 5-0.Easy money

19. Author:  londonparsfan        
Date: Tue 26th Nov 2019. 12:35

Gutted I forgot about that one - looked like a banker

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -