DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Food Forum

Topic: Miller &Carter
1. Author:  LochgellyAlbert        
Date: Sun 12th Feb 2017. 21:09

Through in Glasgow for a couple of nights with the wife last week and went for a steak in the above restaurant. Have to say the surroundings and the food were excellent, steak melted in your mouth, heard similar reviews for the restaurant at Cramond.

2. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Mon 13th Feb 2017. 00:30

It's a no x

Response they sent to an 18 year old girl who recently went for an interview.

Not exactly a professional way to give someone feedback, the girl asked why it was a no and the interviewer responded, your answers were like basic.

Never heard of the company before I read that article but it is definitely a company I wouldn't give my hard earned to.

3. Author:  Stevie        
Date: Mon 13th Feb 2017. 08:07

At least she got a response Thaipar. I know of folks going through interviews that take half a day, then don't even get a response to tell them they've been unsuccessful let alone feed back about the interview.

4. Author:  Stevie        
Date: Mon 13th Feb 2017. 08:09

Incidentally, the food and service in Miller & Carter at crammond is excellent.

5. Author:  onlytakes        
Date: Wed 22nd Feb 2017. 12:53

Only heard good things about Cramond. Like most chains you'll always get an idiot. Sounds like they found their idiot. The manager claimed she thought she was texting a colleague.

6. Author:  Berry        
Date: Sun 2nd Apr 2017. 06:57

They're in the process of opening another restaurant in Edinburgh.

7. Author:  LochgellyAlbert        
Date: Mon 4th Dec 2017. 19:25

Was in the City centre one at the end of October, still superb, £150 for 5 people included wine and beers.

In the Chop House down Leith in November and me and the missus shared a 800gm rib on the bone. Cooked superbly and was absolutely delicious but £65.00 for a steak???

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -