DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Food Forum

Topic: anyone else getting worried? Inchkeithpar 111
1. Author:  europar        
Date: Thu 7th Jun 2018. 19:17

When I moved to Glenrothes I built a greenhouse in my back garden and planted tomato seeds.

Bob next door watched them grow and thought I was a tomato expert, he asked for some seedlings, they did well and he had a good crop.

Next year I was working offshore and did not plant any seed, so I told him to go and ask the young lad next door for some seedlings as they seemed to be really healthy.

They grew well, but but after a few weeks his grandson told him they looked like Cannabis plants.

As the plants grew stronger Bob became more and more worried untill eventually went to the lad next door and told the lad "I am getting worried that I am growing Cannabis plants"!

The young lad said " pick some of the leaves, dry them and smoke them in your pipe.

If you are still worried they are tomato plants.

Are You Bob???

Are you Bob?

To win you have to score one more goal than your opponent. (Johan Cruyff)!

Or two. or three or four. (Europar)!

2. Author:  southsidejonny        
Date: Thu 7th Jun 2018. 19:22

Europar I think you've been on the wacky backy yourself!

3. Author:  GG741        
Date: Fri 8th Jun 2018. 03:56

I liked the story; should have made it to the Jokes forum

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -