DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Football Forum

Topic: MFW
1. Author:  wee eck        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 10:48

There`s an interesting chat with MFW on COWS about his footballing journey with a lot of name-dropping! He`s a converted striker which could help explain his goal-scoring record since joining us.

2. Author:  DJAS        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 11:17

Was in the England U15 squad with the likes of Bellingham and Cole Palmer. Was noted then as a CB

Predictor league winner 2012/2013

3. Author:  Jeffery        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 11:29

Quite the line up there!

4. Author:  DJAS        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 11:40

Jeffery, Sat 20 Apr 11:29

5. Author:  gordi-b        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 19:11

Don,t think much of a chance getting him back next season,

G.B

6. Author:  Row_ZZ        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 19:45

He`s way better than Championship level. Streets ahead of every centre half in this league.

"A smile might be good!"
"Nothing to smile about in my life"

7. Author:  the saline hill puma        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 21:50

Row_ZZ, Sat 20 Apr 19:45

He`s way better than Championship level. Streets ahead of every centre half in this league.

He`s not really though,he`s decent enough. But at no point streets ahead currently. Potential to be definitely

8. Author:  JTH123        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 22:00

I really like him although his use of the ball could be better.

9. Author:  EastEndTales        
Date: Sat 20th Apr 2024. 22:54

the saline hill puma, Sat 20 Apr 21:50

Row_ZZ, Sat 20 Apr 19:45

He`s not really though,he`s decent enough. But at no point streets ahead currently. Potential to be definitely

I disagree, I think he`s miles ahead of this level. Could easily play SPrem football right now, and higher in a year or two.

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749

10. Author:  cammypar 1995        
Date: Sun 21st Apr 2024. 09:32

I`d love to see him here next year but he won`t be short of offers I`d expect. I also think he won`t fancy a bottom half championship side to play with next year.

c'mon the pars

11. Author:  Indiapar        
Date: Sun 21st Apr 2024. 20:38

I think that the championship is a hood competitive level for younger players trying to break through. With Falkirk, Raith, and Livi in the league it`s going to be tough, but we will get good crowds if we are playing well and up there in the mix. The competitive nature of the league can be counter intuitive I.e. it is so competitive it stifles creativity and open play. What I have noticed about Dundee Utd and Raith in particular is their ability to get results whilst not necessarily the better team. That`s probably more about being clinical in front of goal than anything else. I would hope that we can attract players like MFW as it will be competitive, we can expect big crowds for some games and it will be about playing at your best level week in week out. If players want a challenge, I think we can offer it.

12. Author:  Bandy        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 10:33

I`ll be stunned if we can get him - his ceiling is far above our level. I suspect we`d have more chance of landing Benjamin, but we probably don`t want him.

13. Author:  DBA        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 11:06

Bandy, Mon 22 Apr 10:33

I`ll be stunned if we can get him - his ceiling is far above our level. I suspect we`d have more chance of landing Benjamin, but we probably don`t want him.

No `probably` about that.

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -