1. Author:  brian        
Date: Sun 21st Apr 2024. 13:20

[YouTube]rRm_21afpoc[/youtube]

[youtube]NXy3cx8PRWg[/youtube]

[youtube]g7iwCwv2FKI[/youtube]

Post Edited (Sun 21 Apr 15:57)

2. Author:  LochgellyAlbert        
Date: Sun 21st Apr 2024. 14:07

Having watched the same incident a couple of times, how was that not a penalty?

MFW wiped out in the box second half, wondered when it happened, video confirms!

3. Author:  wee eck        
Date: Sun 21st Apr 2024. 14:56

McPake said in his post-match interview he thought that was a penalty. It looked like one of these ones which would have been given as a foul anywhere else on the park.

We had a few chances there, Kane`s header following the throw-in probably being the best of them.

4. Author:  wulliepar57        
Date: Sun 21st Apr 2024. 16:42

Well As I am a glutton for punishment I had to watch the highlights , and first of all a big thanks to Brian and team for finding 10 mins of highlights
Anyway as it has been mentioned I fail to see why we didn`t get a penalty for MFW being totally wiped out ,
On the other side of things we did have a couple of good chances to take all 3 points ! Looking at our forwards I don`t think they could score in a Brothel so I am certainly hoping they practice shooting this week in training
I am probably being a wee bit harsh on the forwards because most of the time they feed off scraps or a midfield that doesn`t have any vision when they are in acres of space
Come on Ye Pars

5. Author:  cammypar 1995        
Date: Sun 21st Apr 2024. 19:08

wulliepar57, Sun 21 Apr 16:42

Well As I am a glutton for punishment I had to watch the highlights , and first of all a big thanks to Brian and team for finding 10 mins of highlights
Anyway as it has been mentioned I fail to see why we didn`t get a penalty for MFW being totally wiped out ,
On the other side of things we did have a couple of good chances to take all 3 points ! Looking at our forwards I don`t think they could score in a Brothel so I am certainly hoping they practice shooting this week in training
I am probably being a wee bit harsh on the forwards because most of the time they feed off scraps or a midfield that doesn`t have any vision when they are in acres of space
Come on Ye Pars

Our chances we missed gets worse when you see them back.

c'mon the pars

6. Author:  da_no_1        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 13:25

Just watched highlights. Missed some good chances on Saturday. One of them goes in and it`s a different story. Really need an upgrade on our forward options. They were all guilty.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

7. Author:  parsfan97        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 22:47

Need a new strike force for next season or it’ll be more of the same. Would be happy to see all our strikers moved on

8. Author:  adj27        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 09:02

I’d like to keep Jakubiak and Sutherland (loaned out to get more experience) - not fussy about the rest although a fully fit Wighton (if there is such a thing) could be good alongside a proper partner.

Andy

9. Author:  Berkey        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 01:01

Jakubiak has had more injuries than goals this season. Are we effectively saying that performance against Dundee United is enough to win another years deal?

Don’t get me wrong I’d take jak over McCann, o’hallaran and wighton but unless we can move these guys on I’m not sure jak is going to solve our problems going forward or in putting the ball in the net.

I like Kane but he’s another who is injury prone, no point signing him and having a strike force of him and wighton in the stands for most of the season.

Really wish we had loaned Sutherland out in Jan to see how he got on, even if it a lowland league side. With holmes seemingly ahead of him I’m guessing mcpake doesn’t rate him.

Back to being drenched in my own negativity….

10. Author:  theparsman1885        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 02:30

He was loaned out, to Bonnyrigg rose. He was recalled due to the injuries. Couldn’t sign for anyone else due to the 2 club in a season rule. Thank our recruitment plan for that belter.

11. Author:  DA-go Par Adonis        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 08:32

"Really wish we had loaned Sutherland out in Jan to see how he got on, even if it a lowland league side. With holmes seemingly ahead of him I’m guessing mcpake doesn’t rate him."

That must be the explanation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -