DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Football Forum

[ 1 ] -- 2 -- 3 --      

Topic: EEP catering
1. Author:  Ronaldo        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 13:31

There`s been quite a bit on here about the dire state of the EEP catering this season and rightly so ... I`ve just had a steak, haggis and peppercorn pie from the Buffalo Farm at Bogllily and wow! It makes the much-acclaimed Killie Pie taste like Poundstretchers’ budget brand. I appreciate that Boglily’ s more Rovers territory but we should sign them up for next season … and it might help ease their administration worries. An absolute shoo-in for any of those fans’ pie awards. I used to love a Stephen’s bridie but, as we all know, it’s now at least 80 per cent pastry, and you’re lucky to get one after five past three.

2. Author:  theparsman1885        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 13:53

Unfortunately noones going to sign a long term deal with a company in administration to become a supplier - simply far too risky.

The catering does need to improve, but after a recent spat on here, that’s a bun fight you might want to avoid 🤣

3. Author:  DBA        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 14:09

Buffalo Farm have just screwed over all their creditors with a pre-pack admin sale. No thanks!

4. Author:  jake89        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 14:26

As has been said, the Buffalo Farm went bust and has either been bought back or is about to be bought back by the previous owner. Obviously a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black in terms of the Pars but it`ll leave a bad taste, particularly if the people who were at the helm when it went down the pan are still in charge.

Agree there are better options out there. Baynes for a start.

5. Author:  EastEndTales        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 14:37

The Brig.

Deep fried pizza and chips with lashings of brown sauce.

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749

6. Author:  LEGEND85        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 15:10

EastEndTales, Mon 22 Apr 14:37

The Brig.

Deep fried pizza and chips with lashings of brown sauce.

If we are going down the route of a chippy supplying food at east end then I vote for Jim Jack fish and chips best chippy in town 😋

7. Author:  Bannockburn Par        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 15:11

Could space not be offered to mobile food operations. Rent a couple of spots out on match day increasing options and improving the fan experience.

8. Author:  Dave_1885        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 15:15

Bannockburn Par, Mon 22 Apr 15:11

Could space not be offered to mobile food operations. Rent a couple of spots out on match day increasing options and improving the fan experience.

Aye and you can spend your mortgage on a burger and chips at the same time 😂

Genuinely think the club should reach out to Baynes 🤷🏻‍♂️

9. Author:  PARrot        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 15:17

Bannockburn Par, Mon 22 Apr 15:11

No. You would need several around the ground,and it wouldn`t work for them.

10. Author:  EastEndTales        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 15:31

Why not? Barter a fee depending on the stand. Main and Norrie stands, higher fee paid to the club?

11. Author:  EastEndTales        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 15:33

Although for away fans it`s more difficult unless a complex agreement is written up.

Just sell dog biscuits to Falkirk.

12. Author:  GG4        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 16:12

The only way we will get Stephens punted from EEP is to not buy their poor fare.

I manage.

Surely others can go 90 mins without spending money on over rated crap also?

13. Author:  parsmad68        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 16:36

I hadn’t had my breakfast or lunch and thought, well at least I can get something at the football. Even though I was hungry the offering was truly dreadful. The tea somehow was awful too. It really takes some doing to make tea rotten. Even my grandson doesn’t eat anything from the kiosk and neither will I anymore. Bring my sandwiches and cakes myself.

14. Author:  buffy        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 17:57

Go to marvs cafe then. Great food there.

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”

15. Author:  jake89        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 17:57

EastEndTales, Mon 22 Apr 15:31

Why not? Barter a fee depending on the stand. Main and Norrie stands, higher fee paid to the club?

It was discussed on a previous thread that the time is too limiting. It would only work if people were encouraged to come early and it be part of a bigger pre/post match thing.

16. Author:  Ladswell_Thistle        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 18:00

Worst macaroni pie I`ve ever had on Saturday.

17. Author:  EastEndTales        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 21:18

jake89, Mon 22 Apr 17:57

EastEndTales, Mon 22 Apr 15:31

It was discussed on a previous thread that the time is too limiting. It would only work if people were encouraged to come early and it be part of a bigger pre/post match thing.

Then encourage them.

18. Author:  Alter Ego        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 22:35

007 licence to grill cheeseburgers were decent!!

Mon the Pars!

19. Author:  Indiapar        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 07:36

theparsman1885, Mon 22 Apr 13:53

Unfortunately noones going to sign a long term deal with a company in administration to become a supplier - simply far too risky.

The catering does need to improve, but after a recent spat on here, that’s a bun fight you might want to avoid 🤣

I think it`s pie in the sky

20. Author:  AlterPar        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 08:16

I remember when I started going to the football in 2006 for years the steak bridies were an absolute dream. Just a slab of pastry with a slither of meat and gravy now unfortunately

[ 1 ] -- 2 -- 3 --      

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -