DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Football Forum

[ 1 ] -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 --      

Topic: Fanzone question
1. Author:  RMGpar        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 16:05

Quick question RE the fanzone for the scotland games, not seen it asked anywhere. Will drink be only in the bars or will drink be allowed I. The stand during the game being on? Not sure on the licence law when the games not actually on the pitch?

2. Author:  DBP        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 17:52

Also, are the tickets ready to be collected from the shop now?

3. Author:  Dave_1885        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 18:13

RMGpar, Mon 22 Apr 16:05

Quick question RE the fanzone for the scotland games, not seen it asked anywhere. Will drink be only in the bars or will drink be allowed I. The stand during the game being on? Not sure on the licence law when the games not actually on the pitch?

Surely you can drink in the stand whilst watching? Your effectively going to a “concert” type event rather than a football match.

4. Author:  jake89        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 18:44

So long as the licensing is in place.

5. Author:  Jeffery        
Date: Mon 22nd Apr 2024. 20:48

Hope licensing allows. Feeling like a wrong `un sitting drinking a pint is part of the appeal!

6. Author:  Ormiston_Par        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 17:57

Any further word on the size of the screens?

The artist`s impression made it look like they were literally going to stick a couple of living-room size TVs in front of the Norrie stand and for me, that was very much a deal breaker considering the price they`re charging.

If someone can reassure me that this in fact won`t be completely tin-pot however, I may reconsider....

The artist formerly known as KGB / Slim Hoolie

7. Author:  Alf        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 20:18

Ormiston_Par, Wed 24 Apr 17:57

Any further word on the size of the screens?

The artist`s impression made it look like they were literally going to stick a couple of living-room size TVs in front of the Norrie stand and for me, that was very much a deal breaker considering the price they`re charging.

If someone can reassure me that this in fact won`t be completely tin-pot however, I may reconsider....

Here`s an idea, why not contact the organisers

8. Author:  Ormiston_Par        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 20:37

[b]Here`s an idea, why not contact the organisers [/b]

Does that same advice apply to everyone asking questions on this thread, or are you singling me out for any particular reason?

The artist formerly known as KGB / Slim Hoolie

9. Author:  JTH123        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 20:38

I`m pretty sure Drew (Kaiser Chief) answered that question on the original thread.

10. Author:  da_no_1        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 20:40

JTH123, Wed 24 Apr 20:38

I`m pretty sure Drew (Kaiser Chief) answered that question on the original thread.

He did.

I can`t quite believe folk thought they`d stick two 50" plasma tellies in front of a crowd of 1000s.

Wait.....I can

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

11. Author:  Ormiston_Par        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 20:43

[b]I can`t quite believe folk thought they`d stick two 50" plasma tellies in front of a crowd of 1000s.[/b]

Given that`s exactly what the artist`s impression depicted, I`d contest that people might be forgiven for drawing such a conclusion.

This water-tight, cast iron assurance from Drew changes everything however - or at least it did once I remembered who he is and what his role is, such is the profile he maintains. I`ve always had nothing but the utmost confidence in him.

Post Edited (Wed 24 Apr 20:49)

12. Author:  Dave_1885        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 20:55

Theres still questions to be answered to be fair….

Can you drink in the stand?
Is this an all day thing where all games that day will be shown?
If so, is it just Stephens on offer for food or is there other external vendors?

13. Author:  LEGEND85        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 21:07

Dave_1885, Wed 24 Apr 20:55

Theres still questions to be answered to be fair….

Can you drink in the stand?
Is this an all day thing where all games that day will be shown?
If so, is it just Stephens on offer for food or is there other external vendors?

I seen on Facebook recently I think it was fife foodies and it was an advertisement for food outlets to appear at East End so that would suggest festival type food rather than Stephens

14. Author:  da_no_1        
Date: Wed 24th Apr 2024. 21:40

Ormiston_Par, Wed 24 Apr 20:43

[b]I can`t quite believe folk thought they`d stick two 50" plasma tellies in front of a crowd of 1000s.[/b]

Given that`s exactly what the artist`s impression depicted, I`d contest that people might be forgiven for drawing such a conclusion.

This water-tight, cast iron assurance from Drew changes everything however - or at least it did once I remembered who he is and what his role is, such is the profile he maintains. I`ve always had nothing but the utmost confidence in him.

It`s hard to tell whether you`re being sarcastic or not.

Just don`t go.

15. Author:  veteraneastender        
Date: Fri 26th Apr 2024. 08:59

Why is asking on the screen size not a perfectly reasonable question ?

Presumably the organisers are in a position to clarify ?

16. Author:  jake89        
Date: Fri 26th Apr 2024. 09:35

The provider may not have been picked yet. There are a few and they offer various sizes.

17. Author:  da_no_1        
Date: Fri 26th Apr 2024. 11:28

veteraneastender, Fri 26 Apr 08:59

It is a perfectly reasonable question. If its asked in a reasonable manner without buckets of sarcasm and not mentioning the word "tinpot" then maybe a reasonable answer would have been given.

Sometimes it`s not what you say, it`s how you say it that matters.....

18. Author:  alwaysaPar        
Date: Fri 26th Apr 2024. 12:14

da_no_1, Fri 26 Apr 11:28

veteraneastender, Fri 26 Apr 08:59

It is a perfectly reasonable question. If its asked in a reasonable manner without buckets of sarcasm and not mentioning the word "tinpot" then maybe a reasonable answer would have been given.

Sometimes it`s not what you say, it`s how you say it that matters.....

Nah , I don`t think you are capable of giving Ormiston a reasonable answer anytime , not in your nature 🤣🤣

19. Author:  nazpar        
Date: Fri 26th Apr 2024. 14:00

I noticed that the Falkirk Fan Zone is open from 6pm to 3am .
What time does the Dunfermline Zone Zone close at ?

nazpar

20. Author:  LEGEND85        
Date: Fri 26th Apr 2024. 15:14

nazpar, Fri 26 Apr 14:00

I noticed that the Falkirk Fan Zone is open from 6pm to 3am .
What time does the Dunfermline Zone Zone close at ?

I think the Falkirk fanzone is a nightclub not a football stadium

[ 1 ] -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 --      

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -