DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Football Forum

Topic: Over and Otoo
1. Author:  jake89        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 12:54

Otoo out for the rest of the season. What is it with this season?!

2. Author:  pars no1        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 13:00

Out for 2 games then. No need to make it sound more dramatic

3. Author:  DA-go Par Adonis        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 13:04

Could yet be 4 or 6 games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.

4. Author:  desparado        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 14:06

He was struggling a little at Airdrie after making a tackle in first half. Looked like his knee. Hopefully not too serious.

5. Author:  wee eck        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 14:40

Hopefully we don`t repeat the experiment of playing KRH in midfield. Allan may be fit I suppose.

Fisher looked as if he`d done his hamstring when he went off near the end. If so, his season might be over too.

6. Author:  jake89        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 14:44

Apologies if it sound dramatic. Just repeating what McPake said but appreciate I should have been clear that there are only two games left for those who aren`t aware how many games are played in a season.

7. Author:  StevenPar77        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 15:27

He said at the POTY event that he was hoping to be ready for pre-season.

http://www.agiftfor.net

8. Author:  Raymie the Legend        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 15:51

"Fisher looked as if he`d done his hamstring when he went off near the end. If so, his season might be over too"

Done it when attempting a cross field pass in the second half. Didn`t look too bad, but would be surprised to see him back before the end of the season.
Breen will come in and MFW will move to the right side ( which will suit him better as he strongly favours his right foot )

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983

9. Author:  cammypar 1995        
Date: Tue 23rd Apr 2024. 19:13

wee eck, Tue 23 Apr 14:40

Hopefully we don`t repeat the experiment of playing KRH in midfield. Allan may be fit I suppose.

Fisher looked as if he`d done his hamstring when he went off near the end. If so, his season might be over too.

Hardly an experiment the guy is a midfielder.

I think the problem is he isn't effective playing as a wing back so we tried to play him through the middle and the game passed him by.

Maybe we play 442 to suit him better playing as a wide midfielder if not I don't really see where he fits in our team.

c'mon the pars

Post Edited (Tue 23 Apr 19:29)

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -