DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Football Forum

Topic: UEFA set to increase squad size to 26 for Euro’s
1. Author:  desparado        
Date: Sun 28th Apr 2024. 20:19

Before this story broke Clarke was on record as saying that there would be no surprises in his squad. So now it looks like there will indeed be room for not just three more but possibly six with the injuries mounting up.

Lewis Ferguson now ruled out. And with doubts about Hickey, Tierney, Paterson and Armstrong there will be a few new faces for sure.

Who will they be?

We can’t afford anymore injuries that’s for sure…

2. Author:  The One Who Knocks        
Date: Sun 28th Apr 2024. 20:26

Concerns over McTominay as well now

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed

3. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Sun 28th Apr 2024. 20:45

I think Josh Doig may be one that is called up?

4. Author:  wee eck        
Date: Sun 28th Apr 2024. 20:52

Lewis Mayo and Danny Armstrong are being mentioned as possible `wild cards`!

5. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Sun 28th Apr 2024. 21:13

I just noticed Josh Doig`s team are losing 5-1 to Fiorentina with 25 minutes left🤣

James Forrest could maybe stake a claim if he keeps playing for Celtic between now and the end of the season?

6. Author:  OzPar        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 00:06

What`s happened to Kevin Nisbet?

7. Author:  parathletic        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 00:48

He`s been on the bench or injured most of the season.He was on the bench for the last 3 games after his latest injury and came on for 20 minutes over the weekend.He has only started 17 league games and made 10 sub appearances.He hasn`t started much since they changed manager.

8. Author:  OzPar        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 05:49

Hey, let`s try to get Nisbet on loan next season.

:)

9. Author:  GG Riva        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 06:12

OzPar, Mon 29 Apr 05:49

Hey, let`s try to get Nisbet on loan next season.

:)

I know you`re not being serious, Oz, but would we want to bring in a player who`s been plagued by injury this season, given the number of injuries our squad has experienced?

Not your average Sunday League player.

10. Author:  kelty_par        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 06:55

Ryan Gauld, Daniel Armstrong, Max Johnston, Lewis Morgan, Ryan Fraser and Tommy Conway will all be hoping that bigger squads and injuries might open a door for them I`d suggest.

11. Author:  desparado        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 14:08

Ross Stewart is fit again….

12. Author:  Bandy        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 14:33

Given our right back situation I`d be desperately trying to get Livramento, although England have right back problems of their own given their best available right back doesn`t wanna play for them :D

I`d love see Harvey Barnes called up too. Not fussed about Elliot Anderson.

13. Author:  dafc        
Date: Mon 29th Apr 2024. 20:56

1 extra spot will give Clarke opportunity to take 4 goalies now.
2 extra spots I would looking at the future and maybe take a kid or 2 like Lennon miller and Ben Doak for the experience.
Mctominay will be good, suspect doig may come into squad or someone cover for hickey if he is deemed fit.
We will only likely play 15 players over the 3-4-5 games we play anyway.

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -