DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | New Jokes Forum

Topic: Boris Johnson new party statement.
1. Author:  rawpars        
Date: Sat 5th Feb 2022. 15:55

Dear people l think l need to say sorry again. last year l was blindfolded with what l thought was a blindfold but was in fact a tie and was taken by several people which l think were upper class accents and taken to a dark place. I could smell a burning smell and could taste the dust as l entered the room. I was then given an object which l thought was some kind of liquid explosive and it was then that the memories of my beloved Carrie and the 3000 offspring came to my head. Just as l had escaped the terrible covid 19 l feared that this was the end.

The tie was taken off and the light shone in my eye. For one moment l thought l saw the glimmer of a jim`ll fix it page on the neck of my sworn enemy Sir Keir but it must have been the effect of the burning which made me hallucinate. When my eyes focused l could see that in my hand was l think a can of Stella or was it Estrella and next to me was my friend Mr sunak. I begged with my captors that they give him a non alcoholic drink as l know he is a strict Muslim from my many jovial non racist jokes which l share with him.

Next to my horror they had pushed my beloved Carrie and my designer into the room .

"We are the civil servants " they said.

Then they took a photo of me with the can in my hand my trousers down and Pritti Patel under me playing twister.

It was then that l pulled my trousers up retracted my private parts and realised that this was a party.

I am a lion king not a lying prime minister.

Please forgive me

Your mate

Boris.

Pp
pp
Nadine Dorres

Post Edited (Sun 06 Feb 11:48)

2. Author:  Buspasspar        
Date: Sat 5th Feb 2022. 19:28

Superb

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were

3. Author:  rawpars        
Date: Sun 6th Feb 2022. 11:51

Cheers buspasspar. I wrote it during halftime .

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -