1. Author:  Buspasspar        
Date: Wed 21st Feb 2024. 09:11

£17 million for a damp squib anyone ??

HMS Vanguard looks a bit worse for wear as well :-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68355395

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were

2. Author:  LochgellyAlbert        
Date: Wed 21st Feb 2024. 10:20

If there was a danger of it going off course I`m surprised that they even fired it!🤔😲💥

3. Author:  wee eck        
Date: Wed 21st Feb 2024. 10:47

Quote -

`A defence source close to the Mr Shapps insisted the Trident "could absolutely fire in a real world situation" if it needed to.

"The issue that occurred during the test was specific to the event and would not have occurred during a live armed fire," the source said.`

What exactly does that mean? If they know it `could absolutely fire in a real world situation` why bother with a test?

4. Author:  DBP        
Date: Wed 21st Feb 2024. 11:01

But forget the £2 billion per year for trident, what about the ferries!?!?

5. Author:  d3monstrate        
Date: Wed 21st Feb 2024. 13:40

If it was anyone else outside the Tory party saying it was just an anomaly, I`d be inclined to believe them... But especially cause its Shapps saying it, I`m even more doubtful that it works as it should...

6. Author:  wee eck        
Date: Wed 21st Feb 2024. 16:05

Maybe the issue that was `specific to the event` was that they asked Shapps to press the button and he f***ed up!

7. Author:  Buspasspar        
Date: Wed 21st Feb 2024. 20:08

Well he has everything else he has been involved in wee eck

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -