DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Off Topic

Topic: Digitise Camcorer tapes
1. Author:  saltonsgonagetu        
Date: Wed 28th Feb 2024. 10:47

Hi I have lots of camcorder tapes of our kids , I`m looking to get them on a CD ?
Or pen drive , has anyone got any recommendations for companies that do this , thanks in advance.

2. Author:  Playup_Pompey        
Date: Wed 28th Feb 2024. 11:06

used to be loads of signs on the railings at side of the road up halbeath way for someone who done this. Cant recall seeing them recently

3. Author:  donj        
Date: Wed 28th Feb 2024. 14:22

I have a vhs converter but unfortunately not camcorder.Done a few conversions for people for free as I still have a pile of writable dvd`s lying around from years back.Can also convert to files to usb stick.

Post Edited (Wed 28 Feb 20:05)

4. Author:  parfection        
Date: Wed 28th Feb 2024. 16:17

“used to be loads of signs on the railings at side of the road up halbeath way for someone who done this. Cant recall seeing them recently”

This is true - it was right at the lights when leaving the M90 at Halbeath. Unfortunately it blew off in the recent storms.

5. Author:  PARrot        
Date: Thu 29th Feb 2024. 07:02

Mike Lees Computers. Townhill Road.

6. Author:  parfection        
Date: Thu 29th Feb 2024. 16:39

The sign at Halbeath has reappeared. The guy’s name is David and the number is 07780739433. The sign says he does camcorder conversions too.
I hope this might be helpful.

7. Author:  saltonsgonagetu        
Date: Sat 2nd Mar 2024. 00:04

Cheers guys for the info and help

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -