DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Off Topic

Topic: McDonald`s under attack worldwide
1. Author:  OzPar        
Date: Fri 15th Mar 2024. 08:50

It sounds like a global cyber attack on the McDonald`s fast-food franchise has occurred. Stores worldwide cannot process payments as the fast-food chain grapples with an apparent global outage impacting its internal systems.

It is known that McDonald`s stores in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, South Korea, and Germany are affected. Other countries have yet to confirm their status.

Some restaurants are reportedly accepting cash payments while the company works to address the issue, which also affects the MyMacca app. Others have begun turning customers away.

Putin`s revenge for those economic sanctions on Russia? Or it`s maybe the Houthis or Hezbollah up to some mischief.

2. Author:  EastEndTales        
Date: Fri 15th Mar 2024. 09:38

Cash payments? Madness.

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749

3. Author:  The One Who Knocks        
Date: Fri 15th Mar 2024. 12:44

All sorted now.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed

4. Author:  veteraneastender        
Date: Fri 15th Mar 2024. 12:59

Burger King declined to comment.

5. Author:  PARrot        
Date: Fri 15th Mar 2024. 22:32

Apparently, five guys were seen running away from the building housing their main server.

6. Author:  Ormiston_Par        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 20:48

He`s bided his time for nearly 40 years. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

The artist formerly known as KGB / Slim Hoolie

7. Author:  wee eck        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 20:52

Sainsbury`s were having trouble accepting payments today. Was it a coincidence?

8. Author:  ballingrypar        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 21:04

so was greggs

9. Author:  red-star-par        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 23:15

And there was that Facebook issue a couple of weeks ago. Probably Russian hackers. I know my work has seen attempts to breach our cyber security ramped up massively in the last few months. I reckon soon, we will see some kind of cyber attack where all social media sites are inaccessible, or perhaps the Internet just goes down completely.
Or possibly a huge breach of everything everyone does online

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -