DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Off Topic

Topic: OJ Simpson (D)
1. Author:  sadindiefreak        
Date: Thu 11th Apr 2024. 16:00

Double murderer who wrongly got off has died at age 76.

As an atheist it`s at times like this I wish hell actually existed. This evil b*****d deserves eternal torture.

2. Author:  red-star-par        
Date: Thu 11th Apr 2024. 17:56

Excellent in the Naked Gun films though, which overrides any other indiscretions

3. Author:  Tad Allagash        
Date: Thu 11th Apr 2024. 19:12

red-star-par wrote:

> Excellent in the Naked Gun films though, which overrides any
> other indiscretions

Also saved the cat in Towering Inferno.

4. Author:  DunfyDave        
Date: Thu 11th Apr 2024. 19:43

Also a good American football player and superb Glove Model

DunfyDave

5. Author:  PARrot        
Date: Fri 12th Apr 2024. 11:17

Guilty as Trump.

6. Author:  The One Who Knocks        
Date: Fri 12th Apr 2024. 13:22

I never realised that it was actually proven that police planted evidence.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed

7. Author:  sadindiefreak        
Date: Fri 12th Apr 2024. 20:03

The One Who Knocks, Fri 12 Apr 13:22

I never realised that it was actually proven that police planted evidence.

No it wasn`t.

[url]https://www.promega.jp/-/media/files/products-and-services/genetic-identity/ishi-27-oral-abstracts/18-harmon.pdf[/url]

8. Author:  OzPar        
Date: Fri 12th Apr 2024. 23:35

I remember coming to the UK in 1995 and being shocked at how people everywhere seemed utterly engrossed in the most minute details of the OJ trial. It appeared on TV constantly, and I couldn`t believe how obsessed people had become with that nonsense.

It was a news item in Australia, but it wasn`t anywhere near as prominent as in the UK.

At the time, most of us viewed it as a bizarre phenomenon, but on reflection, it may well have been a harbinger of the social media madness and obsession with celebrity that was soon to come. I guess that Diana`s death completed the transition.

9. Author:  The One Who Knocks        
Date: Fri 12th Apr 2024. 23:38

I`m just going off what some American lawyer said when being interviewed the other day. Something about a sock and how the blood on it contained chemicals only found in test tubes. He seemed convinced of OJs guilt but that corrupt actions by the LAPD to `seal the deal` led the all black (sorry, all people who identify as black) jury to acquit.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed

10. Author:  rawpars        
Date: Sat 13th Apr 2024. 09:04

Funeral arrangements have been set.

The funeral cottage will start on Thursday April 18th and pass through three states until it gets stopped by the cops three days after that

It`s a black glove event.

11. Author:  Dave_1885        
Date: Sat 13th Apr 2024. 10:04

The One Who Knocks, Fri 12 Apr 23:38

I`m just going off what some American lawyer said when being interviewed the other day. Something about a sock and how the blood on it contained chemicals only found in test tubes. He seemed convinced of OJs guilt but that corrupt actions by the LAPD to `seal the deal` led the all black (sorry, all people who identify as black) jury to acquit.

In the words of Johnnie Cochrane “if it doesn’t fit, you must acquit” - except he made sure it didn’t fit by bunching up his hand 😂😂

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -