DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Off Topic

Topic: Weller
1. Author:  LochgellyAlbert        
Date: Tue 16th Apr 2024. 19:04

Surprised that nobody has been on giving us a review of last night`s concert, or did no locals get a ticket?

2. Author:  DunfyDave        
Date: Wed 17th Apr 2024. 08:33

Paul Weller rocked the joint. His set consisted of a perfect blend of both old and new songs and he was having a blast himself.

There was a heartfelt fitting tribute to Stuart Adamson.

The Dunfermline crowd had a blast.

DunfyDave

3. Author:  red-star-par        
Date: Wed 17th Apr 2024. 09:41

By all accounts it seemed to be a superb performance. I`ve seen him a couple of times and felt underwhelmed so I gave this a miss. Sounds like he had a good night for him.

Not sure what it is, as I like his music, but I can never really take to Weller as a person, seems a bit up himself

4. Author:  LochgellyAlbert        
Date: Wed 17th Apr 2024. 09:49

DunfyDave, Wed 17 Apr 08:33

Paul Weller rocked the joint. His set consisted of a perfect blend of both old and new songs and he was having a blast himself.

Thank you, my eldest son was gutted that he never got a ticket!

5. Author:  Parboiled        
Date: Wed 17th Apr 2024. 10:26

I thought he was appearing in the Usher Hall soon but can’t see it. Castle esplanade 13 July though.

6. Author:  DunfyDave        
Date: Wed 17th Apr 2024. 12:47

LochgellyAlbert, Wed 17 Apr 09:49

DunfyDave, Wed 17 Apr 08:33

Thank you, my eldest son was gutted that he never got a ticket!

^^^ My wife missed the pre-sale so I got up early and stood in line at Kingsgate only for it to sell-out when I reached the ticket booth.

Eventually had to pay nearly 4 times the price on Viagogo

Saw a tout on the night with 4 tickets and didn`t seem.to be having much luck.

DunfyDave

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -