DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Politics Forum

Topic: Aberdeenshire ban orange marches
1. Author:  jake89        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 09:38

Finally. The lodge claiming they are a peaceful people who never cause any bother 🙄

I wonder if Fife Council can grow a pair?

2. Author:  The One Who Knocks        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 10:24

Not sure it`s about growing a pair. The council should need sound legal reasons before banning something that could be argued is a democratic right.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed

3. Author:  jake89        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 10:42

Which Aberdeenshire Council achieved.

4. Author:  The One Who Knocks        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 11:18

Which is fair enough if the marches have been inciting violence

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed

5. Author:  DBP        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 12:25

Really pleased for Stonehaven saying no to bigotry

Can’t understand why anyone in 2024 Scotland would want to join an organisation like that

6. Author:  Tenruh        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 13:03

Where do they all slither from ?..mainly auld men who tomorrow will be out in their allotments.

And their their crazy outfits where do they come from ?

like the lodges it`s dying off. Think Rosyth had 3 or 4 and possibly down to 1 now.

Post Edited (Sat 16 Mar 13:05)

7. Author:  jake89        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 13:32

You`d be surprised the views people hold. I recently found out a guy I follow on TikTok (he does work on a boat) has a conviction for a SA and is a massive right winger (photos with Yaxley-Lennon and everything). You wouldn`t know it from his videos where he works to improve his boat. Unfollowed.

8. Author:  LochgellyAlbert        
Date: Sat 16th Mar 2024. 14:40

Tenruh, Sat 16 Mar 13:03

Where do they all slither from ?..mainly auld men who tomorrow will be out in their allotments.

And their their crazy outfits where do they come from ?

like the lodges it`s dying off. Think Rosyth had 3 or 4 and possibly down to 1 now.

Was the way to promotion in the Yard not down to your Lodge membership, also the Police at one time?

9. Author:  buffy        
Date: Sun 17th Mar 2024. 10:50

The pits as well, LA. There were a few lodges in Kelty, and probably in and around other mining villages.

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -