DAFC.net
Login:

password:  

Forum List | Pars Trading Floor

[ 1 ] -- 2 -- 3 --      

Topic: New Custom Tops
1. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 03:46

I`ve been working with a manufacturer on a new top.
Feedback i`ve had so far has been positive but adjustments can be made before starting production.

I can literally get any design onto a shirt or Polo Top.

If you do have a design you`d like produced there is a minimum order of 10 tops in either football tops or Polo Shirts.

Production will start in the New Year.

I don`t have a selling price yet as i need to get postage costs sorted out.

Also looking for where proceeds should be directed to, Disabled fund, youth development or just a direct gift to the club coffers.

2. Author:  JamesAndrew74        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 07:20

Thaipar, Thu 29 Dec 03:46

Feedback i`ve had so far has been positive but adjustments can be made before starting production.

If you do have a design you`d like produced there is a minimum order of 10 tops in either football tops or Polo Shirts.

Also looking for where proceeds should be directed to, Disabled fund, youth development or just a direct gift to the club coffers.

Remove the back part and the pars to the front and I think it looks quite good. You’ll need permission I presume from the club on the badge use

3. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 07:27

JamesAndrew74, Thu 29 Dec 07:20

Thaipar, Thu 29 Dec 03:46

Remove the back part and the pars to the front and I think it looks quite good. You’ll need permission I presume from the club on the badge use

Got permission already.
Cheers for putting the pictures up

4. Author:  parsloyal98        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 10:48

The back makes it look cheap and tacky but the front is smart! Any chance of long sleeves being produced?

We love Dunfermline We do!

5. Author:  eastendalloapar        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 10:50

I really like the lower one, I`m not sure about the stadium image on the back, also I would prefer THE PARS logo on the back. The front club log looks good.

matt forsyth

6. Author:  Kaiser        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 11:07

No need for The Pars on the front of shirts. Looks good with just badge and 1885.
The kdm stadium pic on back of shirt is also a NO from me.

7. Author:  DBP        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 12:21

I agree kaiser, lose the stadium picture and all the writing - but then what you’re left with is essentially an alternate pars shirt

8. Author:  EastEndTales        
Date: Thu 29th Dec 2022. 12:40

I`m behind the KDM sponsorship but I`m not wearing an unofficial top with their name on it.

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749

9. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 10:41

Tops will be priced at £40 including postage.
Polo shirts will be £45

Regarding the image of the stadium on the back it looks better in the flesh not tacky at all.
If there is demand I can have some made with long sleeves.

10. Author:  gthyde        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 11:08

Don’t like the stadium on the back. Would prefer The Pars on the back as well.

Also what sizes will they go up to?

11. Author:  Par        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 11:20

Nothing here that`s that different and at £40 its a bit steep.

Do you have any of the shirts with the whole badge on it that you done a few years back, there would be demand for that again I would think.

12. Author:  jake89        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 11:35

Both look smart but would be better with "THE PARS" on the back. Don`t mind the stadium on the back but would drop the KDM part (no offence to KDM!) as it feels a bit like a sponsorship, which it isn`t.

£40-45 feels a bit steep given the proper strips can be bought for that. I`ve still got one of the Copa tops from a few years back and I`m sure it was lower priced than the official tops. I could be wrong though.

13. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 11:59

Par, Fri 30 Dec 11:20

Nothing here that`s that different and at £40 its a bit steep.

Do you have any of the shirts with the whole badge on it that you done a few years back, there would be demand for that again I would think.

Like I said in OP anything can be produced,but the price will remain the same.The badge top some 5 years ago was also priced at £40 and although u will all agree manufacturing cost for everything has gone up. I`ve found a new supplier and they`ve agreed a price which I think is still reasonable.
Regarding the stadium some may not like it but EEP is now the KDM GROUP East End Park.
I will be sending a version of both the strip and polo shirt to KDM GROUP EEP where I would hope the club shop would be happy for you to see it in the flesh.
As the unofficial strip sponsorship thing there is no sponsorship, although I have contacted KDM directly and hopefully they will place an order which will further boost the KDM Group EEP further.
The front of the shirt looks bare in the flesh without the pars on it and the back more so with nothing.
With a litte wiggle room am sure I can get personal names written on each top for you also.
These will be in the print not a stuck on version.

14. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 12:06

Also as said in OP give me a design and if you have demand for 10 I can get them made in either polo shirts or dry fit for you.

15. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 13:54

Expect this thread to disappear soon

16. Author:  jake89        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 14:06

Why would it disappear?

17. Author:  back oh the net        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 14:08

Fingers crossed

Come on ye pars ⚽️

18. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 14:12

Post Edited (Sat 31 Dec 09:28)

19. Author:  jake89        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 14:19

That`s a shame. These permissions can be complex tbh.

20. Author:  Thaipar        
Date: Fri 30th Dec 2022. 14:25

jake89, Fri 30 Dec 14:19

That`s a shame. These permissions can be complex tbh.

As the gentleman that I am Al proceeds from these tops will be gifted to the club whether they want it or not.
If they don`t want it I would ask they donate to cancer research in the UK as opposed to disabled or youth fund

[ 1 ] -- 2 -- 3 --      

Post your Reply

Your Message:  

By using your account you have implicitly accepted the DAFC.net Forum Rules and agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you will take sole responsibility for your post and indemnify dafc.net on all matters and costs. Refrain from making any potentially libelous comments about anyone
- - -